Buy it! at the WickedDevice store.
Check out these stats!
- Let’s you stack standard Arduino headers onto your RBBB or Boarduino. That’s right! You can use your ‘duino clone with regular boards.
- All pins on the ‘Duino are brought out to easy to access places.
- Mount shields above or below – after all, you may want the protoboard on the top.
- Mini breadboard for project work
- SOIC pad
- Power rails down the middle of the prototyping area.
What’s in the box:
|1x||Printed circuit board|
|2x||Red and Green LEDs (1 of each)|
|9x||Female headers (RBBB) OR 10 x Female Headers (Boarduino)|
|4x||Extra long pin female headers for stacking. (These are also available separately from the WickedDevice Store).|
|1x||Momentary (pushbutton) switch|
|2x||470 Ohm resistors|